The 2020 Glider Encampment has an established disciplinary policy. This policy, as defined here, contains both Class A and Class B offenses. Class A offenses are major violations that may result in immediate expulsion from the Encampment. Class B offenses are lesser infractions that may result in the assessment of lesser disciplinary action, commensurate with the offense. The Cadet and Senior Staff reserve the right to adjudicate and enforce any and all offenses and the Encampment Commander’s decision is final in case of any dispute.
Class A Offenses Include but are not limited to
- 1. Possession or use of alcohol, tobacco products, drugs or weapons of any kind.
- 2. Possession of pornography in any form.
- 3. Willful damage or theft of Government, CAP, or private property.
- 4. Fighting.
- 5. Gambling.
- 6. Honor Code violations (lying, cheating or stealing).
- 7. Flagrantly unsafe acts.
- 8. Improper sexual contact or other gross immorality.
- 9. Gross neglect of duty.
- 10. Being AWOL from Encampment or any scheduled activity.
- 11. Any Class B offense committed under aggravated circumstances, such as repeated misconduct of the same sort.
Class B Offenses Include but are not limited to
- 1. Public displays of affection.
- 2. Sleeping on duty. (Note: This includes class/activity time.)
- 3. Insubordination or disrespect to cadet or senior NCOs/officers.
- 4. Absent from bed during a bed check.
- 5. Creating a disturbance.
- 6. Late to class or formation.
- 7. Disrespect to the National Colors (American flag).
- 8. Unauthorized possession of food, candy, gum, sodas, etc.
- 9. Use of obscenity or profanity.
- 10. Being in areas off-limits to cadets.